Thursday, March 27, 2014

Happy Birthday Mojo style

When I lived in Illinois my motivations to stamp were the regular stamping classes I held in my home. I would have one to two classes a month and I mostly "cased" cards that I found online.  (CASE means, Copy And Share Everything).   I had a great group of friends who would come and play with me and they helped support my hobby...thanks Illinois peeps!   Now, here in Texas I'm hoping this blog will not only motivate me to get back to papercrafting but also to come up with my own creations.  One great way to get started creating is joining in some card making challenges.  This week I'm entering Mojo Monday challenge 338.  Here is my card and the sketch
As you can see I flipped the card sideways but stayed true to the sketch after that.

STAMPS:  Birthday Candles, ABC-123 Sketch Alphabet & Numbers, Bombs Away Birthday
PAPER:  Bermuda Bay, Raspberry Ripple, Very Vanilla and Birthday Basics DSP
INK:  Summer Starfruit, Raspberry Ripple, Bermuda Bay, Crisp Cantaloupe,  Gumball Green, Versamark
OTHER:  Circles Collection Framelits, Banners Framelits, Label Card Thinlits, Decorative Dots EF, White Embossing Powder, Gold Bakers Twine


1 comment:

  1. Super cute card!! Hope to see you in future Mono Monday challenges! I just started participating in them too, :)
    www.creativewishesstudio.com

    ReplyDelete