Saturday, March 15, 2014

It's a slow start....

I've been thinking of starting a stamping blog for over a year now.   I set up this blog seven months ago after finding out we would be moving to Texas.  The sad reality is, deciding to START  a blog is remarkably easier than actually WRITING in it.!  Putting my thoughts in writing is an excruciating process for me.  Putting my thoughts into words and spewing them upon every available ear is NOT a problem ...this fact, many times, does not work in my favor!   So when you read this blog I hope you will overlook the poor sentence structure,  the typos and the rambling.  More than that, I hope you will enjoy the projects and cards that I share.

Here is my first share.  This was the card that I entered in my very first challenge back in August 2013 and it was selected as one of the top five entries!   It was a color challenge hosted by Fab Friday challenge blog and can be found here.  The winning cards are found in this post.


Stamps: Simply Sketched
Papers: Crumb Cake, Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe, So Saffron, Whisper White, Very Vanilla, I Am Me DSP, Birthday Basics DSP
Inks:Versamark, Crumb Cake, So Saffron, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding
Accessories:Early Espresso embossing powder, Very Vintage Designer Buttons, Linen Thread, Aquapainter, Finishing Touches Edgelit, Argyle embossing folder, 3/4" Crushed Curry Chevron ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment