Sunday, June 22, 2014

A Happy Day with My New Stamps

I'm back with a new card entry for Mojo Monday. I missed a week on that challenge blog because I was briefly stunned by disbelief!  My card was selected as one of the winners in MojoMonday's monthly contest!  Check it out....

My card from that contest can be seen here. Because MojoMonday is run by Julee Tilman, and she also owns Verve Stamps, the winners get to select a free Verve stamp set!   (I know, I know, you are having a hard time containing your excitement for me.  Your utter joy at my accomplishment must be overwhelming. Luckily, for my family, I've been able to keep my cool and continue to run the household and care for them.) The stamp set I chose is called Be Blessed and was used for this weeks challenge. Aren't you glad there was a reason for my shameless self promotion?  

Soooooo, enough tooting my own horn and on to this weeks challenge.  You can find it here at MojoMonday. Here is the sketch and my card.


STAMPS:  Verve- Be Blessed
PAPER:  Old Olive, Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Melon Mambo DSP 
INK: Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo
OTHER: Circle Framelits, 3" Circle BigZ die, Square Lattice embossing folder, 1/8" Old Olive taffeta ribbon, Old Olive candy dot


No comments:

Post a Comment