Sunday, June 1, 2014

Regarding a Blendable Dahlia




Back again with my entry to this week's Mojo Monday challenge found here.  Here is the sketch...
                                                 
.....and my card

The flower was colored with the new Stampin' Up! alcohol markers called Blendabilities. These are alcohol based markers and they make beautiful vibrant colors.  They are sold in sets of three shades to make blended, gradient color that allows you to create areas of shadow and highlights.  I've seen awesome examples made by people with real artistic ability....but you are at my blog and this is all I have to offer!

STAMPS: Regarding Dahlias, Pretty Petites (altered)
PAPER: Whisper White, Smoky Slate
INK: Memento Black, Coastal Cabana Blendabilities
OTHER: Silver 1/8" ribbon, Modern Mosaic EF, Petite Curly Label punch 

No comments:

Post a Comment