Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Stampin' Up Bloom with Hope

Here is another card challenge card I didn't get submitted in time!  The bad part is,  I had the card finished the night before but time got away from me...... And then I just failed to post it here as well, sigh.  Anyhoo... Here it is along with the sketch.

What do you think?  It probably would have won, right?!
This was colored with Blendabilities and I used my ecutter to
perfectly cut the stamped flowers!  Love that machine!!!! 

I water colored this one

And back to Blendabilities for this one. 

STAMPS: Bloom with Hope (hostess)
INK:  Memento Black or StazOn, Blendabilities or Classic Ink in 
Pink Pirouette, Calypso Coral, Pumpkin Pie
PAPER: Cherry Cobbler, Calypso Coral, Pink Pirouette, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Park Lane DSP
OTHER: Fancy Fan EF, Stylish Stripes EF

No comments:

Post a Comment