Sunday, September 28, 2014

Stampin' Up! White Christmas

Back again with a card made with the weekly sketch at Mojo Monday found HERE.   I used a new, fun stamp set called White Christmas with it's cute little bear and a star stamp from the set The Newborn King.  I combined the two to create with quiet, peaceful scene...love it.  To give the bear some interest and help him stand out a bit I stamped the image on a piece of Post-It note and cut out the bear outline and saved the negative.  After stamping the bear on my main panel I placed the negative panel around the bear, inked the bear image directly with a Versamark pad.  Then I removed the mask and sprinkled with white embossing powder and heat set.  






STAMPS: White Christmas, The Newborn King, Hardwood and a combination of two retired sets Four the Holidays and Greetings if the Season
PAPER: Soft Sky, Real Red, Smoky Slate, Lost Lagoon, Whisper White, All is Calm DSP
INK: Black StazOn, Versamark, Soft Sky, Lost Lagoon, Smoky Slate, Real Red
OTHER: White embossing powder, silver embossing powder, chalk marker, Silver Dazzle Marker, Dazzling Diamonds glitter



No comments:

Post a Comment