Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Birthday Cats

No challenges today, just a birthday card I made for my daughter.  She (we) love kitties, so for the past few years I have been making her cards with kitties on them.  This year I had to go with some "contraband" (non Stampin' Up) stamps because SU is severely lacking new feline stamps....Booooo!

The letters were cut with my Brothers ScanNCut but I still used a trusty pair of paper snips to cut out the cute kitties.  I stuck a window sheet behind the letters and framed around the window sheet with the strips of dimensional foam cut from the edges of a package of SU dimensionals.   I then added some pretty beads and covered the foam with a piece of Whisper White card stock. The card size is 4 3/4" x 6 3/4"








STAMPS: Penny Black Purrfect Day,  SU Sassy Salutations
PAPER: Wild Wasabi, Rich Razzleberry, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
INK: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark, Blendabilities
OTHER: Daffodil Delight Stitched Grosgrain, White EP, beads, e-cutter





No comments:

Post a Comment