Sunday, January 18, 2015

Crazy About You, Mojo Monday

I made this card for my husband AND Mojo Monday challenge 380 found HERE.  I decided to jump on the bandwagon and try to craft with some die-cut paper feathers. I'm not sure I'm crazy about them and my husband is going to (secretly) wonder, "What's with the fake feathers?"  But that's okay,  I will tuck the dies away in my drawer and months down the road when I'm inspired by a fabulous card with paper feathers I will think, "Hey!  I think I might have some feather dies!  Now, where did I put them?"


 






STAMPS: Crazy About You
PAPER: Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Sahara Sand, Mellow Moss, Very Vanilla, Island Indigo,  Adventure Bound DSP
INK: Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Sahara Sand, Mellow Moss
OTHER: hello You Thinlits dies, Antique Brads, Hemp twine, Spellbinders ShapeabilitiesFeathers dies



 Cosmo


1 comment:

  1. So fabulous! Love the way you arranged those beautiful feathers. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete