Sunday, January 11, 2015

Festive Flurry and Snowflake Hexagon Box

Happy New Year!  I'm back after an extended crafting break due to the craziness of the holidays.  I did find a bit of time to stamp in Novemeber and December but not much.  Now that things have gotten back to normal (for now) I jumped into the challenge at Merry Monday Christmas Challenge. This week's challenge was to create a card with snowflakes, You can find the challenge HERE.  I actually thought of this hexagon box first and made this card to go along with it.  Hope you like it...



            





5 comments:

  1. Lisa, what a gorgeous card and matching box!! Those colors are stunning as is your design - love it! Thanks so much for playing with us at Merry Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, Lisa! I love your card and the matching box! WOW!! Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunnining! Love every design element that you used. Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and the matching box. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my... your card and box are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete