Thursday, February 26, 2015

Missed the Mash Up

I missed the deadline at the Friday Mash Up because my mind was shooting for Friday....not Wednesday at noon, which is when I had to have my link submitted.   I still want to share the cards,  so here they are.  I was going to submit the butterfly one because the challenge was to create a card with the sketch and a flight theme but the koala is too cute to not share.





 STAMPS:  Regarding Dahlias
INK: Poppy Parade, Versamark
PAPER: Poppy Parade, Peach Parfait, Daffodil Delight, Sunny Garden DSP
OTHER: Butterflies Thinlits, Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon, Iridescent Ice EP




STAMPS: Kind Koala
INK: Memento Black, Blendabilities and Stampin Write Markers
          Versamark
PAPER: Blushing Bride, Strawberry Slush, Pistacio Pudding, 
              Whisper, White,  All Abloom DSP
OTHER: Hello You Thinlits, Strawberry Slush Ruffle Ribbon, 
               Decorative Dots EF, Iridescent Ice EP, Dazzling 
                Diamonds 

No comments:

Post a Comment