Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Stampin' Up Fall Fest


Back with a Halloween card inspired by two challenge sites.  Create a project with pumpkins on it is the challenge at Friday Mashup.  I was wanting a sketch for inspiration so I used this one at Try Stampin' On Tuesday.  



I can't remember the last time I used a Happy Halloween card so if you would like this one let me know!  If not, I'll just add it to my box of Halloween cards I've made in years past.....it' overflowing!









STAMPS:  Fall Fest, Teeny Tiny Wishes
INK:  Cajun Craze, Basic Black, Old Olive
PAPER: Cajun Craze, Basic Black, Whisper White, Black Glimmer Paper, Fightful Sight DSP
OTHER: Spider Web Doilies, Fun Fall Framelits






5 comments:

  1. what a cute card. thanks for joining us at Try Stampin on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Halloween card! Love how all the elements work perfectly together!

    Thanks for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I love how you used the sketch for your card, pulling in the circles with the pumpkins. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling halloween card. I love all of the color and textural elements. ;-)
    Thanks for playing along at Try Stampin' On Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Lisa with your win on this card last week for our challenge at Try Stampin' on Tuesday, it was one of my favorite picks as a Design Team member! Crystal

    ReplyDelete