Thursday, February 11, 2016

Kitty Litter

I haven't played with this stamp in a long time because it requires so much coloring and that's something I don't do often enough!  I have a few Copic markers I received for Christmas and more on the way so I thought I'd try them out.  I don't have experience with Copics so don't look too closely!  I'm going to be taking an online Copic Markers for Cardmakers class so hopefully my technique will improve and I can try posting another card with this stamp in the future.   I used the sketch from Retro Sketches challenge found HERE.  My main panel is rectangular so I made the card into an A2 size rather than square.  





STAMPS: Inky Antics Kitty Litter, Honeycomb Happiness
INK: Memnto Tuxedo Black, Copic markers 
PAPER: Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, Cherry on Top DSP, Melon Mambo Patterns DSP, Neenah Solar White cardstock
OTHER: 1/8" Melon Mambo Taffeta Ribbon, Banner Punch, Mini Library Clips

No comments:

Post a Comment