Sunday, June 19, 2016

Welcome Pineapple

I have one more pineapple card to share with you.  This card is for the challenge over at Global Design Project that you can see HERE.  The challenge is CASE the Designer and the designer is Shawn de Oliveira. Looking at Shawn's gorgeous card I immediately see that the layout works wonderfully for another pineapple card!  








The pineapple was inked the same way as my pineapple from the previous post found here.  

STAMPS: Pineapple, Brushwork Alphabet
INK: Delightful Dijon, Chocolate Chip (marker), Old Olive, Always Artichoke (marker), Night of Navy
PAPER: Old Olive, Delightful Dijon, Night of Navy, Shimmery White, Vellum CS
OTHER: Flourish Thinlits, Clear EP

1 comment:

  1. I love the dimension you achieve with the marker along the edges of the pineapple. I'll have to Case that soon. Thanks so much for playing along with this Global Design Project challenge.

    ReplyDelete