Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Try Stampin' Paisley

I was very excited about this stamp set in the beginning but I have to say I have found it a bit challenging to use....so many pieces!  This is my first attempt and I'm happy with the end result because of this great sketch from Try Stampin' on Tuesday found HERE.  The Paisley panel was a bit labor intensive because of the coloring but the rest of the card came together quickly.  I do think next time I color the paisley I will switch to Copic Markers so I have more even coloring.  






STAMPS: Paisleys and Posies, Lots of Thanks
INK: Versamark, Rich Razzleberry, Pear Pizzazz, Pool Party, Delightful Dijon
PAPER: Very Vanilla, Pool Party Coordinations, Petals and Paisley DSP, Copper Foil Sheets
OTHER: Paisley Framelits, Copper EP, Pear Pizzazz Candy Dots, 3/8" Delightful Dijon ribbon 

No comments:

Post a Comment