Sunday, October 30, 2016

Birthday Card for Gabby

  I have my daughters birthday card to share with you today. Gabby has been in love with moose since our trip to Yellowstone National park last summer. So, I gathered up as many cute moose stamps as I could find and combined them with some bright and wild colors. They all came together for this funky moose-a-delic card. 
  This card is in being entered in the challenge at Global Design Projest found HERE.  The theme is  animals/pets.  





STAMPS: Lawn Fawn Critters in the Artic, Lawn Fawn Dad and Me, Digital stamp, SU It's Your Birthday
INK: Memento Black, Various Copics markers
PAPER: Yoyo Yellow, Only Orange, Neenah Solar White, Basic Black, lime green cardstock from my "stash", Gabby's favorite wrapping paper

No comments:

Post a Comment