Thursday, November 3, 2016

Father Christmas

Here is another Christmas Card for my upcoming Christmas card buffet.  I'm submitting this card at Sketch Saturday found HERE. I used sketch #262.  Im also entering the card at The Paper Players tic Tac toe challenge found HERE. I used the left column of red, Santa and diecut. 





 


STAMPS: Father Christmas
INK: Early Espresso, Soft Suede, Cherry Cobbler, Mossy Meadow
PAPER: Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Cherry Cobbler, Mossy Meadow
OTHER:  Layering Ovals, Layering Circles, 1/4" circle punch, Dazzling Diamond Glitter, 3/8" Cherry Cobbler Silky Taffeta ribbon

3 comments:

  1. What a great vintage Santa image! I love the homespun look you've created here! Beautiful colors. Thanks for playing with my tic-tac-toe challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa this is gorgeous! I love the vintage Santa and the kraft background with the sparkly accents. Thanks for playing along with us this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous vintage card! So glad you joined us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete