Thursday, April 6, 2017

Wishing You Brighter Days


I used inspiration from two challenges for this card.  The sketch is from Try Stampin' On Tuesday blog found HERE. The color inspiration was found at Hand Stamped Sentiments blog HERE.  Thank goodness for the creative people who come up with the sketches and color combos.  Without those imaginative people I would just sit at my desk, stare at my craft supplies and eat chips.  








STAMPS: Weather Together, You've Got This
INK: Basic Gray, Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Smokey Slate
PAPER: Whisper White, Pool Party, Calypso Coral, A Little Foxy DSP
OTHER: Umbrella Weather Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Lil' Inkers Stitched Rectangles, Calypso Coral Ribbon

5 comments:

  1. I love how you combined all the elements to create a beautiful card. This would make anyone happy and hopeful. Thank you for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is absolutely delightful utilizing the colors and sketch perfectly. Thanks so much for sharing with us at TSOT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a clever interpretation of my sketch over at Try Stampin' -Or Not- On Tuesday, Lisa! Your card with it's Calypso Coral umbrella caught my eye right away, The use of the raindrops DSP is perfect for your card!!!! Thanks for sharing with us at TSOT! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card, Lisa! Love how you used the sketch to come up with your card. I'm with you on challenges. Sometimes I wouldn't get a thing done without them either! Thanks for sharing with us at Try Stampin' or Not on Tuesday.
    Sara H.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a wonderful design! You combined the two challenges perfectly! I love the little bit of pool party trim on the umbrella and the "scratches" stamp in the background! Thanks for joining us at HSS!

    ReplyDelete