Sunday, September 3, 2017

Stampin' Up Daisy Delight

Thank you to Global Design Project for the inspiration this week. Their sketch was exactly what I needed to jump start this card.  You can find Global Design Project challenge HERE





STAMPS: Daisy Delight, Jar of Love, Beautiful Bouquet
INK: Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Calypso Coral, Versamark
PAPER: Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight, Sahara Sand, Old Olive, Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Vellum cardstock
OTHER: Daisy Punch, Decorative Ribbon Border Punch, Calypso Coral Ombré Ribbon, Pattern Party Decorative Mask, Embossing Paste, White Embossing Powder, Everyday Jars Framelits, Bouquet Bunch Framelits


I think I might like it a bit better as a vertical card. On this card  I used a die from Impression Obession called Leafy Branch. 

I'll be back tomorrow with another Daisy Delight card. 

No comments:

Post a Comment