Monday, January 22, 2018

Freshly Made Love Note

I’m back with another Valentine, this time I found my sketch inspiration at Freshly Made Sketches.  I love this clean and simple sketch. I’m also entering this card in the challenge at The Paper Players where the theme is Love Notes.










STAMPS: Sunshine Sayings
INK: Versamark
PAPER: Whisper White, Real Red, Blushing Bride, Brushed Gold, Red Glimmer Paper
OTHER: Sweet & Sassy Framelits, Sunshine Wishes Thinlits, Perfect Polka Dots EF, White EP, Itty Bitty Accents Heart Punch, Small Heart Punch, Hearts Border Punch, Confetti Heart Border Punch

8 comments:

  1. All of those little hearts works so well to create this darling card!! Wonderful take on the sketch. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! What a fabulous design with all of those little hearts. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABULOUS wreath! So creative! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing! So fun and clever and I love your color choices! Super glad you shared it with the Players, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, what a darling card! Your heart wreath is a real work of art and it looks fabulous against the subtle texture of the polka dots. You must be a very patient person!! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your little wreath of hearts - so pretty and the addition of the red glimmer adds a pretty sparkle. Thanks for joining my challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lisa, you out did yourself again. Each heart perfectly placed. I really like how LOVE sits above the banner space.

    ReplyDelete