Saturday, January 27, 2018

Let the Good Times Roll

This new stamp and die set by Stampin’ Up may not be very versatile but it sure is fun!  The pop-up die is a bit challenging, in the end I ignored the placement guide that is on the die and then everything worked out. After making about nine of the pop-ups I think I’m ready to teach others how to make it in my next card class.  For the card front I used the sketch at Glodal Design Project found HERE








STAMPS: Let the Good Times Roll
INK: Versamark, Bermuda Bay, Rich Razzleberry, Lemon-Lime Twist, Peach Parfait
PAPER:Bermuda Bay, Soft Sky, Lemon-Lime Twist, Rich Razzleberry, Peach Parfait, Whisper White, Naturally Eclectic DSP
OTHER: Thrill Ride Pop-up Thinlits, Lots of Labels Framelits, Lawn Fawn Sentiment Banners, White EP, Bermuda Bay Bakers Twine

No comments:

Post a Comment